Site sponsor:

Monday, April 20, 2009

Pack your bags we're going nowhere

For those of you not familiar with Luke Sidewalker his story can be found here or by clicking the link to the right.

Before we don't go anywhere I should start by setting out the mission parameters of my staycation.
1)It is my intent with your help to get this blog to every country in the world, a visit is qualified by a page view as determined by Google Analytics.
2)However you can't go globetrotting willy-nilly all over the place there has to be some structure and order, so with this in mind my itinerary has been set by the following metric. I will go to the countries in the order of their ranking of Internet users per capita from highest to lowest as published on Nationmaster.com
3)I may use traffic exchanges to promote the blog, but a valid hit must come from outside of the exchanges.

For those of you too lazy to check out the itinerary (that would be me if I wasn't writing this blog) I can tell you the first three stops will be Greenland, followed by the Netherlands and then a little sunshine in Antigua and Barbuda.


With your help, yes that does actually mean you, let's get started to test the possibilities in this electronic era. It took Phileas Fogg eighty days, he had a balloon, Passepartout and no computer. I have a computer, a hungry goldfish and no balloon, how long do you think it will take me?

So without further ado get yourself comfortable in your favorite chair and stay put with me...

-Luke Sidewalker

No comments:

Post a Comment