Site sponsor:

Friday, April 24, 2009

Destination The Netherlands


So now my aim is to get a registered page view from the Netherlands.

To my future Dutch friends, the 50,000 or so people of Greenland got the job done in two days so the gauntlet has been laid down. By my calculations I have an approximate target of 14.9 million people. I hope to be in Holland by this evening. Do you know someone in Holland that can help me?

UPDATE: Thank you for all the interest shown from the good people of The Netherlands. I managed to get a hit from Utrecht and my Staycation has now moved on to Antigua and Barbuda, feel free to follow my journey.

-Luke Sidewalker

3 comments:

  1. Another clever idea from Luke Sidewalker. :)

    Regards,
    Xinfinitum
    http://dtamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Xinfinitum, you don't happen to know anyone in the Netherlands do you?

    -Luke Sidewalker (stuck in Greenland)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Luke...I do not. But if I hear of someone I will point them in your direction.

    Regards,
    Xinfinitum

    ReplyDelete