Site sponsor:

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Destination Greenland


First stop on my trip is Greenland. It is a tough one to start with but I'm up for the challenge. According to my research 922 people out of every 1,000 in Greenland use the internet; that is the good news. The bad news; the population is only around 57,000. Meaning my target is just around 52,500 people, but I'm only looking for one of those people, are you the person that knows one of them?

I will check my Google Analytics periodically throughout the day so that I know when it is time to move on. Also on my sidebar to the right there are some widgets that may indicate a visit from Greenland, so you may be able to witness it in real time.

So Mr. or Mrs. Greenland dweller I'm excited to make your acquaintance and I hope you can help me get to my first destination soon. I would welcome a comment or factoid about Greenland to start my travel journal off with a bang!

-Luke Sidewalker

No comments:

Post a Comment